Required from September 2021
We are seeking an outstanding practitioner to be part of this hugely successful department, where standards are high, and we strive for excellence. Experience of teaching Key Stages 3 and 4 is essential, with History, RE and Sociology preferable. The post would be suitable for an ambitious and outstanding NQT.
Our academic track record within the Humanities department shows a positive trajectory and that we secure outcomes in line with national results. At the same time, the school offers a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities which we encourage staff to contribute towards.
Why work at Stopsley High School?
• Passionate students with enormous potential
• Supportive staff who enjoy working collaboratively
• A strong commitment to staff wellbeing
• Bespoke professional development programmes
• A newly built building with state of the art facilities
• Excellent public transport and road links to the rest of the UK and Europe
Who are we?
We are a modern, aspirational school that believes in the importance of unlocking each student’s potential. We achieve this by ensuring every student has the opportunity to grow and develop both inside and outside of the classroom.
We are situated between the urban town of Luton and the countryside of Central Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. There are excellent transport links to London and other major UK and European cities through the M1, London 30 minutes train line and Luton airport.
How to apply?
Please complete the application form below and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be considered for interview as they are received, the ﬁnal date for accepting applications will be 4pm on Friday 21st May 2021*
*We reserve the right to close the advert sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Stopsley High School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years