Every year, we employ a great number of NQTs across Leigh Academies Trust within our Primary, Secondary and SEN Academies. We can offer each and every NQT who joins us the support, collaborative opportunities and the best start to a career in teaching that you should need. Register your details with us today and begin your journey! We can offer advice for all current PGCE/School Direct Teachers and can arrange face to face meetings, invitation to open days and information evenings at times around your school placements to support you in selecting where you'd like to teach from September 2018.
All we require at this stage is for you to fill in a few details so that we can make contact with you and upload an up-to-date copy of your CV so that we can get a full understanding of your experience, your teacher training programme and your other relevant qualifications. Our Talent Team will then make contact with you with 48 hours of registering your details to discuss what we have to offer, current opportunities across our 16 academies or those that may be available in due course. For example;
- Teacher of Humanities at The Leigh UTC
Let us take this opportunity to stress the key benefit of working for our Trust is the opportunity to build strong working relationships with your colleagues; whether this be within your specific academy or those in the local area. Collaboration is encouraged across all specialisms, positions, key stages and schools. Our NQTs meet regularly to share best practice, receive training and guidance from senior and experienced staff members, and also from external organisations such as Kent Teach, Unions, industry experts to name a few.
To demonstrate our support, we can offer the following benefits to NQTs who apply to us directly:
• A welcome pack of resources to help you start a bank of material for your classroom, textbooks, stationery…
• An invitation to join our NQT Event during the Summer bringing all fellow NQTs together across the Trust to develop a strong support network with colleagues
• Where possible, we may be able to offer you the opportunity to start in July, giving you the chance to settle into your new role and classroom prior to September, allowing you to fully relax over the Summer break knowing everything is in hand!
• Continuing training and mentoring from a subject specialist throughout your NQT year so you feel fully supported in all aspects of teaching
• The opportunity to progress within our Trust at your own pace with the full support of our academies – we successfully identify talent and will work with you to achieve your goals
Furthermore, if you refer your friends, peers and colleagues to us and they are successful in securing a position at any one of our schools, we can offer you between £100-£300 as a thank you! Know someone already who may be interested in opportunities with Leigh Academies Trust? Click here to let us know.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask our committed and knowledgeable Talent Team; 01634 412 245 / firstname.lastname@example.org.