Part time, 3 days per week
Hendon School is an ‘Outstanding’ popular, inclusive multi-cultural school with a commitment to the highest quality teaching and learning. We are passionate about education; students not only achieve outstanding exam results but experience an exceptional community programme. Many students have won local and national awards for their contributions to society.
We are keen to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated Teacher of Humanities to join our highly successful Humanities Faculty that has consistently achieved the very highest outcomes for our students. We are a successful and well-resourced faculty with staff passionate about developing teaching and learning in this successful, multi-cultural and vibrant comprehensive school in North London.
We are seeking someone with:
- A passion for teaching and learning
- The ability to motive and inspire the department and students
- The ability to stimulate curiosity, interest and enjoyment of Humanities
- Creative teaching skills and a professional approach.
- High expectations of students
- The determination to raise student achievement
- Team skills.
Closing date: 19 September 2021
Interview date: week commencing 20 September 2021
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so please submit your application form at your earliest convenience.
Completed application forms should be returned to email@example.com
Please Note: CVs will not be considered.
We can only accept applicants who have the right to work in the UK.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS prior to appointment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years