This school is an Academy in which the Feversham Education Trust is the employer
The Governors of this oversubscribed, high performing, successful, forward looking and expanding school wish to appoint an enthusiastic female teacher to commence April 2018 or sooner if possible for the following subject:
Teacher of Humanities
with additional whole school responsibility for Citizenship/PSHE
We are offering:
- The opportunity to work in an outstanding school
- A committed staff team
- Opportunities for innovative ways of working
- An opportunity to build and further develop good practice
- High quality professional development opportunities
- Potential to work across the Trust
- High standards of achievement, friendly supportive community environment
- Excellent ICT facilities
- New purpose built – well-resourced accommodation
- Nursery provision catering for 0 – 5 year olds, offering discounted rates for staff
- Support to develop the Islamic ethos
- ‘An Outstanding School’ OFSTED
- A Designated Teaching School and Multi Academy Trust
- Consistently ranked as one of the best schools in the Country for Value Added
- An innovative and reflective school
You should have:
- A commitment to support the Islamic Ethos
- A passion for students learning
- A proven track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning in History/Geography/Citizenship and PSHE
- The ability to enthuse, motivate and engage students
Informal visits to the College are warmly welcomed. We positively welcome applicants from all faiths.
Due to the nature of the post, applications from women only can be accepted as this is an occupational requirement and as such is provided for under Section 1, Part 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.
For an application form or if you would like any further information or to arrange a visit, please contact Elaine Brown 01274 559500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Thursday 16 November 2017
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.