Established in 2007, Renaissance International School Saigon has an enrolment of approximately 500 students from Early Years to Year 13. The school offers the National Curriculum for England complemented by the International Primary Curriculum (IPC), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP). Renaissance is accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), recognised as “a school with significant strengths” by BSO and is a proud global member of Round Square. Our students graduate into top universities and colleges around the world, our faculty is diverse and our student body exceptional.
Renaissance is looking to employ a teacher of IB Psychology with the ability teach another Key Stage 3 subject.
The successful candidate will be a passionate and committed educator able to demonstrate successful teaching experience in the field of Psychology, be student centred, an active participant in the extra- curricular life of the school, highly motivated and a team player. A commitment to the Round Square IDEALS is important and previous IB Psychology teaching experience is preferred.
The school is interested in receiving applications from teachers who can demonstrate the following:
· A recognised Bachelor’s Degree and PGCE or equivalent.
· International teaching experience and /or experience with the National Curriculum for England or the IB Diploma.
· Experience teaching Psychology to students in Key Stage 5 or its equivalent.
· The ability and willingness to teach a Key Stage 3 subject other than Psychology.
· A strong commitment to student welfare and student well-being.
· Knowledge and understanding of current educational thinking related to assessment, twenty first century learning and the integration of technology.
· Participation in the establishment of links with parents and other stakeholders.
· Adaptability, flexibility and a willingness to actively embrace the host country culture.
Our facilities are excellent and in addition to standard and specialist classrooms include an indoor swimming pool, large sports field, large gymnasium, fitness centre, a dedicated 350 seat theatre and a library with media centre and recording studio.
A competitive salary and benefits package including - accommodation, global health insurance, settling in allowance, annual return home flights and gratuity will be available to the successful candidate.
Interested candidates should email a two page curriculum vitae to the school’s HR Department. firstname.lastname@example.org and include details of all relevant work experience, educational qualifications and the names and contact details of three professional referees
The closing date for applications will be 8.00am (Viet Nam time) on Friday 02 March 2018. Early application is encouraged as Renaissance reserves the right to appoint as soon as a suitable candidate be found.
As this is a re-advertised position only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Renaissance is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Appointments are made subject to appropriate vetting procedures and police checks.
For additional on the school please visit our website: http://www.renaissance.edu.vn