Applications are invited for the above post at this outstanding over-subscribed and ambitious school. As a Classroom Teacher of ICT and Business, you will join our Faculty and School Teams and take teaching responsibility for standards in Technology, working alongside some very talented staff in your Faculty. In our college system (of five colleges), Technology sits in Faraday College with Science, alongside Year 9, currently.
We will appoint a consistently good to outstanding teacher who can achieve good or better results for progress and attainment with her/his classes.
We are determined that the successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching in her/his specialist subject.
- Developing skills, in securing good to outstanding progress and attainment with Computer Science groups at KS3, Business groups at KS4 and Creative IT.
- Well-developed skills in giving strong marking and feedback to students, which leads to well-matched and challenging learning activities.
- Evidence of good teaching currently.
- Alignment with our school values of Manners, Hard work and Honesty.
Closing date for completed applications – Monday, 27th January 2020 – 8.30am.
Application forms and further details can be obtained by contacting our Hays Recruitment Partner Hannah Connell. Email Hannah.Connell@hays.com or call 0151 242 5100 / 07966 129 657
Huddersfield Road, Mossley, via Ashton-under-Lyne, Greater Manchester OL5 9DP
Headteacher: Mr S. Marshall
Executive Headteacher: Mr D. Duncan
11-16 Community School
Mossley Hollins High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post requires an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)