Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Teacher of Business Studies and ICT to join an Ofsted rated “Good” school situated in Oxfordshire. The role will be starting from September 2019 on a permanent basis. Additionally, the role will be a split position teaching both KS3 ICT and GCSE to KS4 Business and Economics. Due to this, there is a great opportunity for professional development here.
About the Role
• Teacher of Business Studies and ICT
• Teaching KS3 ICT and GCSE to KS4 Business and Economics
• Permanent position beginning in September 2019
• The salary for the role will be according to UK teaching scales and experience
About the School
• Mixed secondary academy; included in Times’ best state school list
• Wide scope of professional development here; taking lead of ICT
• Set on extensive grounds; 30+ acres
In order to be considered for this role, the Teacher of Business Studies and ICT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• OS-trained teachers with QTS are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT46681.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.