Vision for Education are pleased to be recruiting for a Teacher of Computer Science and ICT.
September start - 1 yea fixed term contract.
Our client is a School based in Warrington with Outstanding credentials and a fantastic local reputation.
They're looking for a specialist Computer Science and/or ICT Teacher to join them this September 2018. The timetable will consist of KS3 and GCSE Information Technology and Computer Science, and is a full-time opportunity.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to teach within a Secondary environment and have experience teaching across ICT and/or Computer Science.
Applications from experienced and newly qualified candidates are welcome.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified IT teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- Have a good understanding of what a great education can make to pupils.
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress.
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- Have a resilient character and excellent classroom management skills.
To apply for this position, you must hold Secondary QTS. In order to apply for this position, you will need to submit your CV immediately for consideration via the Apply Button below.If you have a query about the role, please call our Warrington branch on 01925 648131.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay – Vision for Education pay to National Living Wage, not national minimum wage. We pay this as an absolute minimum to all of our candidates.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free of charge CPD Training Opportunities including Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- Continuous Support and feedback throughout.
- In house payroll department, so no need to sign up with a payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly. Know someone else who suits the above criteria? Why not take advantage of our “Refer a Friend” incentive? For every person that you refer to us that becomes a successful candidate, we pay £50 as a thank you! Terms and Conditions apply.
All applicants require a fully enhanced and portable DBS, should you not already have one, we will assist in the application for you.