The Corsham School Academy Group seeks to appoint an enthusiastic, motivated and inspirational Teacher of ICT and Computing. The successful candidate will be a dynamic practitioner who models excellent practice, has students’ progress at the forefront of their teaching, will play a key role in developing their subject specialism courses across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5, and have a willingness to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional NQT or more experienced teacher to join us and make a significant contribution to our school. A TLR is available for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will:
- be an outstanding and passionate teacher
- be a professional who is able to work in partnership with parents and other stakeholders
- be experienced in raising attainment in a challenging classroom environment
- have proven experience working successfully with students of all abilities
- be able to show evidence of continually improving the teaching and learning of their subject through schemes of work and extra-curricular activities
The Corsham School is part of a small Multi Academy Trust serving the market town of Corsham and surrounding villages. It is situated in North Wiltshire, on the outskirts of the Cotswolds, 8 miles from Bath and within easy reach of the M4.
The Corsham School is a member of the Leading Edge Partnership and is Transforming in three aspects of the SSAT’s Foundation for Exceptional Education, we have: -
- Enthusiastic, friendly and hardworking students with excellent attitudes to learning
- A caring and supportive department and wider school community
- A commitment to professional development and career progression opportunities
As part of the remuneration package The Corsham School Academy Group offers excellent Employee Benefits, including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, together with discounts on High Street shopping, Cinema Tickets and Holidays.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply via the application form. A separate letter (no more than 2 sides A4) addressed to the Headteacher should indicate how your qualifications and experience make you a suitable candidate for this post. Please download and complete the Application Form, and return to the school via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11am, Monday 20 May 2019.
Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the closing date.
The Corsham School Academy Group is committed to safeguarding children and young people. This appointment is subject to the school receiving two satisfactory references, one of which will include your current/last employer. This appointment is also subject to you providing relevant documents to the school proving your legal right to work in the UK, clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service of an enhanced check for regulated activity, and confirmation of your professional qualifications.
On acceptance of a job offer a pre-employment health check will be completed. The appointment is conditional on all of the above checks being satisfactory.