We are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher of ICT / Computer Science
Salary – MPS
Suitable for NQT
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Queensbury School part of Feversham Education Trust – an outstanding, expanding multi academy trust. Queensbury is a friendly, thriving and stimulating place to work and study. We set high aims for every student and we wish to appoint staff that can inspire, have high expectations and will raise the aspirations of young people.
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic Teacher of ICT / Computer Science.
Queensbury School can offer you:
• Positive and polite students.
• The opportunity to join a high performing multi academy trust focused on learning.
• An excellent CPD programme and opportunities for all staff.
• The chance to be part of a successful and hardworking IT Department.
• Professional and friendly colleagues with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• A Senior Leadership Team who believe in support and challenge in equal measure and see staff wellbeing as vital for all to be the best they can be.
We are seeking an individual who:
• Has a passion for students learning to ensure our students have every possible chance of success in life.
• Has a proven track record in delivering high quality teaching and learning in ICT / Computer Science
• Has excellent interpersonal and presentational skills.
• Can be flexible, collaborative and resilient.
• Is able to work well as part of a welcoming, hard-working and committed team.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. Queensbury School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
More information about the post and a downloadable application form can be found on our website: www.qbury.com. All potential applicants are welcome to visit Queensbury School for an opportunity to learn more about the school and the role. Please contact Sue Hosker on 01274 410813 with any queries.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Wednesday 27 September 2017