A Secondary school located in Erdington are looking for a full time ICT teacher to be teaching to KS3 & KS4. This position is for a September start and will run until February covering maternity leave.
The school is ideally looking for a teacher who is looking to progress in their career, who engages well with pupils and who is passionate about pupils achieving.
The school can support NQT but also welcomes applicants from more experienced teachers.
About the role:
• Working confidently in ICT in KS3 & KS4
• Full time
• Delivering high quality ICT lessons to pupils of all abilities
• September 19 - February 19
• You’ll be required to carry out all teaching duties including planning, preparing and marking
About the school:
• A supportive team throughout the school
• School has great reputation in the area
• Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
• Based in South Birmingham
• Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Have recent classroom experience as a teacher in the UK(essential)
• Have excellent communication skills
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
• Be confident in using ICT in a professional role
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones on 01543 410500 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes