An improving School located a short drive from the M1, between Nottingham and Mansfield are looking to recruit an I.C.T teacher on an open ended contract. An enthusiastic and high quality teacher is required where ability is more important than experience, therefore NQT’s are encouraged to apply.
About the Role:
· Key stage 3 and 4.
· You will be required to teach GCSE I.C.T.
· Work will run from 5th September and does not currently have an end date set, although it is expected to run for the full year.
· This is a full time role. The school expect the job to be done professionally with staff meetings and parents evenings required to be attended.
· The role with require lesson planning and marking.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Small High School in a nice area.
· School has improved in recent years and is on the cusp of being rated ’Good’.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School currently requires improvement but can improve rapidly with the right teachers eager to reach the highest possible standards.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect teachers with a passion for the subject.
· Strong behaviour management may be necessary.
· Located north of Nottingham, also not too far from Mansfield or Derby to travel to.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 0115 870 5106 or email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.