Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an ICT/Computing Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in the Newcastle Local Authority.
The desired ICT/Computing Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, working alongside some excellent practitioners. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an ICT department and be comfortable teaching across the ICT/Computing spectrum, Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
In order to be successful, the candidate must be able to/have the following:
- Be Secondary Teacher with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be a qualified and experienced secondary teacher of ICT/Computing however, the school would recommend outstanding NQTs
- Must be available to work 5 days a week
- Must have a DBS on the update service
- A calm and nurturing personality
- An understanding and empathetic attitude towards young people who have complex needs
- Must be Team Teach Trained or willing to complete the relevant training. This will be provided by Vision
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, you will receive:
- Support throughout your placements and access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education or contact the SEND team, at the Newcastle upon Tyne branch on 01912291386.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.