Salary: Main Pay Scale
Contract type: Fixed Term, 12 month contract
Start Date: 1st September 2018
Salary: Main Scale
We wish to appoint an outstanding ICT classroom practitioner who is committed to ensuring pupil enjoyment and progress within our highly successful ICT department.
The position offers the opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to join an established and hardworking team.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a love of their subject
• Have a sound and detailed knowledge of ICT
• Have high regard for their learning environment and resources
• Aspire to be a talented, dynamic and an ambitious teacher, who will ensure outstanding progress for all students
• Have the ability to inspire, engage and enthuse students
• Be skilled at fostering independent and collaborative student-led learning
Please send your completed application form to Mrs Victoria Lynch (Victoria.Lynch@salford.gov.uk)
Closing date for applications is Monday 21st May at 12.00.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified on the afternoon of Monday 21st May.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 23rd May.