ABC Teachers are working with a Secondary School in Walsall to appoint an ICT Teacher from September to teach KS3 and KS4. The position is available full time on a long-term supply basis and may run until the end of the academic year. Applicants are not required to have familiarity with Computer Science but it may be beneficial.
About the Role:
· Full time ICT cover
· Teaching across all secondary key stages
· Friendly supportive staff
· Strong school ethos
· Be able to support students with computer based projects
About the School:
· Children from all backgrounds
· Medium proportion of lower ability students
· Fair and supportive leadership team
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very Competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Amy Rudd today on 0121 274 0345 or simply click on the APPLY NOW button below and submit your CV.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.