Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are a very large well-resourced and innovative department and are constantly looking to develop and improve. We teach four languages at Haydon, Italian is taught from Year 7 to Year 13. We are looking for a passionate teacher of Italian to thrive in our supportive and exciting environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in an excellent school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
- Supportive atmosphere, developmental opportunities
- Large well-resourced department, with two audio labs, Faculty Office and each teacher has their own classroom
- Innovative approaches to teaching
- A supportive helpful team
- Excellent staff wellbeing programme
What you can offer:
- Ability to teach across all key stages including A level
- Creativity with lesson plans
- Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
If you would like to discus the post or require further information, please contact Kirsten Daley, Head of Faculty, email@example.com
We reserve the right to interview as and when applications are received.
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.