Applications are welcomed for the position of Teacher of Junior School.
We would be delighted to receive applications from experienced teachers who are looking for a new challenge (particularly those who have demonstrated success in the state sector) as well as teachers new to the profession.
This would be a particularly exciting opportunity for a newly qualified teacher as we have a strong and experienced team of Junior School teachers and you will be very welcome to be part of our school.
This is a real opportunity to make a difference in an outstanding 4-18 Independent School. Located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, we focus on the academic value added for pupils as well as a rounded education focusing on character values of kindness, hard work and honesty.
Arnold Lodge was recently shortlisted for the TES Independent School Awards 2020 in the category "Senior School of the Year".
Why join Arnold Lodge?
- Arnold Lodge has a feeling of community for staff, pupils and parents
- A warm and welcoming environment for all
- Small classes throughout the school (generally less than 16) and the average class size is 10
- Our curriculum is designed to ensure children are happy, confident learners who are successful in examinations.
- Opportunity to be part of an outstanding independent school
- NQT induction through ISTIP with high quality support and training
Please 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
Arnold Lodge is committed to safeguarding our children. The successful candidate will be required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS and a disqualification by association disclaimer before any appointment is confirmed.
Arnold Lodge School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 18 years