Fulbrook Middle School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and experienced Teacher of English.
The ability to teach Key Stage 2 and 3 English is essential, along with other subjects as required. NQTs welcome to apply.
You will have:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· The ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results.
· Excellent organisational and ICT skills.
· The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team.
· The ability to teach additional KS2 and 3 subjects would be an advantage.
Fulbrook Middle School is a very popular, high achieving four form entry school for children aged 9-13 years with an exciting strategic plan for the future (see link below). Set in a magnificent green field site, just within the county boundary of Bedfordshire, the school is close to the exciting and vibrant city of Milton Keynes in Buckinghamshire. Our current number on role is 407.
We are a Values accredited school with outstanding results for academic subjects. However, we feel that becoming a successful member of society is more than just gaining good examination results. We have adopted 12 main values that encapsulate the spirit of our school; we encourage the children to keep these values at the forefront of their mind and thereby make decisions and choices based on these standards of behaviour.
We invite you to visit our school beforehand when you will have the opportunity to tour the school and meet Mrs Samantha Clancy, our Head teacher.
Fulbrook Middle School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children; this will be reflected throughout the recruitment process.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
How to apply.
• Click below to view the detailed Job Description and Person Specification for this role, along with the application form to be completed.
• Return your completed application form and Disclosure of Criminal Convictions to Lin Diaby, School Business Manager by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fulbrook Strategic Plan
Application closing date: Friday 22nd June 2018
Please note that interviews will be held during the week beginning 25th June 2018