(Reporting to Saint Petersburg Campus Principal)
We are currently searching for an PYP/MYP Teacher of Korean Language to commence in August of 2021. The teacher of Korean language creates a positive and supportive learning environment and develops activities so that students are able to practice the language in a meaningful context.
More about us
- Teaching qualification;
- University degree in Korean language or Korean teaching;
- Academic and working background in Korean and English languages;
- Teaching experience and willingness to work with students aged 8-15;
- Excellent lifelong learning skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- High sense of responsibility & flexibility;
- Adaptable and flexible to the requirements of the school.
- To plan and deliver lessons in accordance to PYP/MYP requirements;
- To teach and educate students according to the educational needs, abilities and attainment potential of individual students;
- To assign, correct and mark work carried out by students;
- To assess students following the PYP/MYP guidelines;
- To promote the IB philosophy through lessons;
- To promote and educate pupils about academic honesty;
- To record and report students’ progress as per the school’s guidelines;
- To communicate, consult and co-operate with other members of the school staff and parents/guardians to ensure the best interest of students;
- To adopt the role of form tutor to care for the pastoral needs of the students;
- To carry out other duties as may from time to time be requested.
- Competitive pay and compensation package;
- Annual performance related bonus;
- Housing provided;
- Annual travel allowance and visa costs coverage;
- Medical & dental insurance;
- Bursary for staff children;
- Free breakfasts & lunches;
- Fully furnished school and usage of school facilities by approved schedule;
- Russian Lessons are available.
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 2 years teaching experience.
- A degree where the title includes subject taught.
- Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, UK Qualified Teacher Status or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom or United States.
- Criminal background check, Medical check, References
Russian Federation, Saint Petersburg, Tatarsky Lane, bld. 3-5
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School