Part-time - 0.4 Physics and/or 0.7 Physics and Maths
Required for January 2022
Abbot’s Hill School wish to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Physics or Teacher of Physics and Maths. Our Maths and Science departments consist of experienced and dedicated staff and are collaborative and warm communities of practice and expertise. You will want to contribute to the ongoing development of the teaching practice within the departments and also to the wider life of the school by sharing your passion for Physics and Maths.
At Abbot’s Hill, we promote collaborative and practical learning, nurturing the unique talents of each pupil, giving them the chance to develop their potential to the full, within a happy and caring environment. We take pride in developing ambitious, bright and confident young people.
The successful candidate will have:
• An excellent track record of raising attainment and examination success at KS4
• The ability and enthusiasm to motivate pupils in Physics and Maths lessons with a track record of outstanding teaching
• The ability to raise the expectations and aspirations of pupils of all abilities
• A desire to contribute to the co-curricular life of this busy, friendly school
A comprehensive job pack and application form can be found on our website at https://www.abbotshill.herts.sch.uk/about-abbots-hill/job-opportunities/teaching-vacancies/ Should you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our HR Department on 01442 83 9155.
To apply for our vacancy, please complete an application form and return it to our HR Department prior to the closing deadline.
Closing date for applications 22nd June 2021
Interviews will take place shortly thereafter,
Abbot’s Hill is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to the enhanced statutory checks. Charity No. 311053
Abbot's Hill School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through School
- Girls school with students of age 3 - 16 years
Abbot’s Hill is a happy and thriving community in which our pupils are encouraged to aim high, to grasp opportunities, enjoy learning and make lasting friendships. We offer an all-round education for girls aged 4-16 years. Our Day Nursery & Pre-S...