Part-time Teacher of Law (0.2 of FTE minimum) required from September 2018 for a one year contract
We are seeking to recruit an excellent, motivated and highly skilled Teacher of Law who is able to inspire a love of the subject at this vibrant and high performing 11-18 girls’ school, which achieved an Ofsted grading of Outstanding in all areas in May 2017. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful department.
We are looking for a creative and hard-working addition to our team who can deliver to students in every key stage and who will enhance our provision further.
You will have:
• High expectations of self and others
• A passion for the subject and an ability to inspire your students to succeed
• An inclusive and engaging approach to the teaching of Law
• Ambition for every student regardless of their starting points
• A commitment to lead and to support extra-curricular activities
• The ability to teach another subject (desirable).
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with the school's policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role. The school will request references before interview.
Interested applicants are encouraged to contact the school for a visit before applying.
Please contact Mrs Ali Stuart, PA to the Headteacher, to arrange a visit to the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 25 April 2018 at 9.00am
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible