This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, prestigious school with a reputation for providing outstanding support for pupils with additional learning needs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and well qualified specialist who is able to:
- Provide appropriate one-to-one support for individual pupils, or small groups of pupils according to their learning difficulty;
- Devise and plan effective strategies, using appropriate resources to enable pupils to overcome difficulties and develop their full potential;
- Develop pupils’ self-esteem;
- Liaise effectively with subject teachers to share information about strategies devised for individual students;
- Provide feedback to staff and parents regarding pupil progress;
- Work closely with the Head of Learning Support and attend departmental meetings as required;
- Disseminate information about girls who have been identified as having special needs so that classroom teaching and pastoral care may be enhanced;
- Maintain effective lesson notes and assist with administrative work as and when necessary;
- Keep up to date with current developments in learning enhancement.
Francis Holland Schools Trust has its own generous salary scale with season ticket loan.
Please see the attached information sheet and application form. Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: 10.00am on Friday, 23rd February 2018.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service.