Tes are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics on a part-time (0.6) fixed-term basis as soon as possible until July 2022. Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are encouraged to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a co-educational 11-18yr comprehensive school that is already oversubscribed and is a beacon of excellence for secondary education in the Royal Borough of Greenwich. Their mission is to ensure all students develop into powerful citizens of the digital future on both a national and global scale. Since opening in September 2018, it has established itself as the local community’s preferred choice for their child’s secondary education. They have received over 1,000 applications for this September’s 180 Year 7 places, with nearly 300 first choice preferences. It is an exciting time to be joining their learning community.
Due to an internal promotion, the school is now recruiting for a Teacher of Maths who can deliver high-quality learning opportunities for students in this curriculum area.
The Successful Candidate:
- Relevant degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- An excellent teacher who is passionate about learning and has strong subject knowledge
- Collaborative, able to build strong professional relationships
- Able to motivate and inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential
- Energetic and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Confident and has strong career aspirations
- Committed to safeguarding and the happiness and wellbeing of everyone at the academy
- A salary commensurate with the profile of the post
- Bespoke CPD with mentoring and coaching opportunities
- The opportunity to work laterally across a number of Leigh Academies Trust schools to benchmark best practice and to be involved in teaching and learning innovation
- Working in a school where behaviour is exemplary
- Centralised resources will mean reduced planning
- An experienced and supportive department
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and 'Quick Apply' below! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org REF KR 1530149
Tes Schools Recruitment represents Schools and Academies across the globe, supporting them to secure a great teacher/leader for every role.
At Tes, we’re committed to supporting schools to find top-quality candidates and supporting teachers find their next job opportunity.
Tes is the market leader in search and selection for schools across the globe. At Tes, we’re committed to supporting...