We are looking for an outstanding, well qualified and creative teacher to join our successful Maths department. The department is looking for a new teacher to be an integral part of the team and who will help maintain the department’s excellent reputation. The ideal candidate for this role would be an enthusiastic teacher who will be able to teach KS3 and KS4 with potential to teach KS5 in the future. The ability to teach a second subject is highly desirable.
St. Benedict’s Catholic High School is situated in semi-rural South Warwickshire with 757 pupils aged 11-18 years. We are a community of over 130 dedicated teaching and support staff who serve to educate, inspire and care for each and every student entrusted to us. We are a friendly school with a positive working environment and value our teachers for their creativity, individuality, imagination and flair.
We can offer the following:
- development of staff potential and enhancing of skills and expertise
- strong partnership between parents, teachers and students
- pupils who are enthusiastic, confident and well-behaved
- opportunities for collaborative work in partnership within our Holy Family Catholic MAC Schools:
- opportunity for career progression within the MAC.
The successful candidate will:
- have a commitment to building positive relationships with young people;
- bring energy and inter-personal skills necessary to inspire and motivate others;
- have a genuine passion for their subject and understand what makes an outstanding lesson;
- be committed to professional development and improving him/herself and others.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of an amazing team in this successful and happy school. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and actively encouraged.
To Request an Application Pack please click "Apply for this job" and complete the required details.
For further information and to arrange an informal visit, please email Mrs. Casey Laishley, School Business Assistant on email@example.com or call 01789 762 888
Closing date: 27 December 2018 Interviews: TBC
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff & volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to an enhanced DBS Statement.
COMMITTED TO EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES