Teacher of Mathematics and PE required to join a fantastic, friendly and supportive Secondary Academy based in the Wakefield and Barnsley region.
Tes is currently seeking an ambitious Teacher of Mathematics and PE for a well-renowned and high achieving school seeking to expand its successful and friendly Maths Department.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Maths and PE at KS3 and GCSE across year groups 7 to 11. There's also a possibility to teach A-level Mathematics! You will support the Head of Mathematics (SLT Member) to enhance provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year.
The appointed candidate will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced department of Mathematics practitioners, alongside support from a highly visible SLT team.
The school is seeking candidates that can inspire learners and bring the magic back into Mathematics and would urge candidates with fresh ideas to get in touch!
We are recruiting to work within a large trust - there is a possibility to join a number of schools in the Wakefield and Barnsley region. This is to be discussed at the interview.
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities
- a competitive benefits package
The school expects:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT, BEd or MEd with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant Mathematics Degree or a related subject
- experience of delivering Maths up to GCSE, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
Please call Tom Nutley on 0776 700 1965 or drop an email to email@example.com for further information. REF TN 1265250