Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher of Mathematics at Lochgilphead High School, Lochgilphead Joint Campus. Please note there is a relocation package available with this post.
Interviews for this post will be held on Friday 20th July 2018.
The hours of work will be 35 per week.
We would welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
- Applicants should note that:
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- A relocation package is available with this post.
How to apply:
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
Closing date: 13/07/2018
Lochgilphead Joint Campus