Teacher of Mathematics
Start Date: 1st September 2018
NQT Start Date: 2nd July 2018
Salary: £28,660 - £47,298 per annum (M1 to UPS3)
Ref: 0150, 0151 & 0152
Open to NQT’s and Experienced Teachers
Are you one of the best trainees in your year? Perhaps you are already an established outstanding Maths teacher looking for a new challenge? If so, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our successful Maths department. We are looking to appoint a dynamic and outstanding Teacher of Mathematics to help continue improving our outcomes for our students. Why not apply to join us?
The successful candidate will be newly qualified with:
- The ability to teach inspirational and outstanding lessons
- A commitment to Barking Abbey’s high expectations and powerful ethos
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A desire to work collaboratively and to make a real contribution to the future development of our department and the progress of our students
About Barking Abbey School:
- A good school with outstanding features (OFSTED 2017)
- Visitors regularly tell us how our students are calm and well mannered
- A school where we get to know our students well, find out what they are good at and develop their talents
Barking Abbey is a heavily over-subscribed split site secondary school in the London Borough of Barking and Dagenham, and has a well-deserved reputation for its friendly and supportive atmosphere and its excellent academic achievements.
Interested applicants should download the teachers application form, found on-line at www.barkingabbeyschool.co.uk
Only fully completed application forms will be accepted, CV applications will not be considered.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 9am on Tuesday 23rd January 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 31st January 2018 & Thursday 1st February 2018
Barking Abbey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and a comprehensive screening process, including Disclosure check, will be undertaken on all successful applicants.