ABC Teachers are looking for a suitably qualified Mathematics Teacher to work on a full time basis in an OFSTED rated 'Good' School in north Birmingham. This is a long term supply role starting ASAP. For the right person this role may extend into the new academic year in September 2019.
The school are looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and has a passion for their chosen subject. You will be expected to teach across KS3 and KS4 and take on the full role of the classroom teacher/
The school is based in north Birmingham are keen to meet with someone who is an inspiring practitioner and is wanting to deliver high quality lessons.
For more information or if you are interested in applying please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
About the Role:
• Responsible for delivering KS3 and KS4 Mathematics lessons
• Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4.
• Attending departmental meetings.
• Attending parent’s evenings as required.
• Ensure adequate provision for students of all abilities.
• This is a long term supply role.
About the School:
• The school is rated 'good' by OFSTED
• Based in north Birmingham
• Excellent links to public transport
• Supportive culture and department
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
• Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE / Bachelor of Education)
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
• Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
• Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
• Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
• Consultant exclusivity
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
• Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Mike Talbot today on 0121 481 2231 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.