We are looking to appoint, with effect from 1st September 2018, a high quality teaching practitioner who would complement our existing Mathematics Team.
We are an expanding school with a track record of sustainable school improvement. Our Ofsted Inspection (October 2015) classed us as a ‘good’ school with ‘outstanding’ personal development, student behaviour and welfare.
If you have the commitment and desire to raise standards in a fully inclusive school, we want to hear from you.
We expect to appoint someone who has:
- A record as a successful classroom practitioner
- The ability to raise student achievement for all
- A commitment to team work with excellent interpersonal skills
In return we offer:
- A school with a clear ambition to serve our community
- A team that has a clear sense of purpose, corporate vision and a clear desire to move the school forward
- A committed, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- A commitment to professional development opportunities for all staff
- Enthusiastic and supportive students who expect and deserve the best from us all
Application forms and further details are available from the school website www.westhoughton-high.org, Greater Jobs or TES Online.
Completed applications should be returned to the school office by 12:00 noon on Friday 26th January 2018.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and it expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.