Required for January 2018.
We are an 11-18 comprehensive on the outskirts of the Cathedral city of Lincoln.
We are seeking:
- Experienced or NQT (full induction programme offered)
- Ability to teach Maths to A Level
- Enthuasiam to contribute fully to our curricular and extra-curricular programmes
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner able to sustain and develop our:
- excellent examination results
- excellence in teaching and learning
- commitment to raising standards
- high value-added and CVA profile in all Key Stages
- passion for enabling all students to achieve their full potential
- commitment to Professional Development
Application pack and further details from email@example.com or tel: 01522 880400
CLOSING DATE: Monday 25th September 2017
Branston Community Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and rigorous Child Protection procedures are in place. This post is therefore subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.