Teacher of Mathematics - to start January 2018 or sooner.
"The School’s membership to the Childcare Voucher Scheme helps tremendously with paying for my children’s’ childcare" P.R. Key Stage Manager
Accelerated pay progression for outstanding teachers
- We are looking for a passionate and inspiring teacher of Mathematics.
- Applications are invited from dedicated, enthusiastic and energetic teachers who understand the imperative for the highest standards and who always strive for the best results from their students.
- We are a supportive department team who has a culture of sharing teaching strategies and resources; you can expect a wide range of support to help you to achieve your professional goals from coaching to CPD workshops. We are looking for a creative teacher who enjoys planning exciting lessons for their classes that promote engagement and progress.
- Our Mathematics department is well resourced with its own suite of rooms; all with modern technology as well as a set of 35 chrome books which can be used in lessons.
- The successful candidate will be able to teach throughout the age and ability range.
- Both experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply.
- John Colet is a successful 11 – 18 school, with a committed, friendly and supportive team of staff. Both parental and student satisfaction is high.
- Our department is a successful one, with 9-4 grades at GCSE reaching 83% in summer 2017 with 19% of our students achieving Grades 7-9.
Closing date: 9am Monday 16 October 2017
Interviews: Thursday 19 October 2017