We are seeking to appoint from April 2020, an outstanding, driven and enthusiastic teacher of Mathematics to our dedicated, supportive and ambitious Math department. If necessary, the start date can be flexible and we can offer either a part time or full time position. We are looking for someone who is committed to securing high standards and has a proven record of raising academic achievement.
As a teacher of Mathematics you will be passionate about your subject and about improving the life chances of your pupils through consistently outstanding provision and practice. We are looking for an individual who can motivate, challenge and inspire all our pupils, irrespective of background or ability, to be the best that they can be.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone seeking their first maths teaching role; equally, the post would offer excellent opportunities for more experienced teachers who are looking to develop and enhance their professional expertise.
The successful candidate will:
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Be a consistently good teacher with the potential to be outstanding
- Have a passion for the teaching and learning of Mathematics
- Be committed to raising of standards across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Be able to inspire pupils to achieve their full potential in Mathematics
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, genuinely inclusive school with an excellent reputation
- A positive and progressive working environment focused on pupil progress
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- The opportunity to learn and develop your teaching abilities, an excellent springboard onto further opportunities
If you are excited by challenges, can work effectively as part of a team and are dedicated to making a tangible difference to the lives of the young people with whom you work, then this is an excellent opportunity for you.
Please download the application pack from the school website www.holyfamilycarlton.org or for more information please contact Mrs J Lemm, Clerk to the Governors on firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 01405 860276. We welcome visits from potential candidates, please contact Mrs Lemm to arrange this.
The closing date for this post is Monday 27 January 2020 at 12 noon. Interview dates are to be confirmed.
We reserve the right to close vacancies early if we have sufficient suitable applications. Therefore, we encourage interested applicants to submit an application as soon as possible.
Holy Family Catholic High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS clearance. Holy Family Catholic High School is an Equal Opportunities employer.