Stratton Upper School is a fully comprehensive school with talented students and committed, highly motivated staff.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Mathematics to be part of our vibrant and forward-thinking Trust. We have a firm vision to become a centre of excellence in the STEM subjects and are already well on the path to that goal. This is therefore an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic teacher to contribute to that success.
What we can offer you:
• A philosophy of 100% achievement and inclusion
• A commitment to extending the boundaries of learning enabling all young people to become well- rounded individuals
• A purposeful and caring learning environment, where every individual is known, valued and supported
• ·Well-motivated and engaged students and ambitious, dedicated and professional staff
• A commitment to leadership, innovation, staff progression - we are passionate about retaining good teachers - and partnership working, as part of our family of schools
You will benefit from:
• An induction programme for all new staff
• Weekly training sessions and staff meetings to ensure effective communication
• ·Staff social activities
• Ample on site car parking
• As a member of the CMAT Trust, there is potential to be promoted and/or work across a number of schools in a close geographical area
You will be:
• An excellent, reflective and creative classroom practitioner with the ability to spread the enthusiasm for the subject beyond the classroom
• Enthusiastic and committed to working as part of a team
• Able to build effective working relationships with students and staff
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our students, challenging them to achieve beyond their expectations and supporting them to become lifelong learners
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice
• Able to work in partnership with students, parents, staff, academy council and the wider Community
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 11th October 2021.
The school reserve the right to appoint before the application deadline.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Recruitment agencies need not contact the school until after the application deadline.
We are committed to diversity & inclusion and equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Stratton Upper School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Stratton Upper School
Part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust
We are ambitious for our students. All our colleagues contribute to the development of the young people we serve regardless of their role:
One Team, One Mission
Our one team include...