Teacher of Mathematics
Permanent, Required from September 2018
Clevedon School is an 11-18 Mixed Comprehensive (1215 on roll inc. 184 in Sixth Form) which was judged in October 2011 to be Outstanding. We are committed to excellence and are ambitious for further improvement. The school has a clear vision and is known for innovation and strong student ethos. Clevedon is an attractive coastal town south of Bristol and the school is situated in beautiful wooded surroundings.
We require an outstanding Teacher of Mathematics to teach KS3 and KS4 Mathematics. The ability to teach KS5 would be an advantage, but not essential.
As a School we offer:
- a commitment to excellence that values students and staff;
- personalised professional development;
- an environment where you can enjoy your teaching.
You will offer:
- outstanding classroom pedagogy underpinned by a genuine joy for teaching;
- an ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning both inside and outside the classroom;
- a desire to be involved in an innovative and forward-thinking school.
“Clevedon School appoints high quality staff who make a positive difference to student experiences.”
An application form and further details are available from:
Tel: 01275 337404 Fax: 01275 340935
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS
Tuesday 22nd May 2018 at 3pm
Interviews to be held on: Thursday 24th May 2018
Clevedon Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and all applicants will be vetted through ISA/DBS checks.