Teacher of Mathematics
Pay Range: Teacher Main Scale / Upper Pay Scale
We are seeking to appoint a well-qualified Teacher of Mathematics to join our experienced team of teachers. The position will suit an experienced or newly qualified teacher.
The start for this post is flexible January - September 2019.
We're looking for you if you have:
· Qualified Teacher Status
· Ability to teach “outstanding” lessons in Mathematics
· Experience of support staff and students in maintaining high standards
· Commitment to safeguarding and child protection.
If you are a dynamic, newly qualified teacher or a teacher with experience, who would like to work in a supportive and collaborative environment and you feel that you have the enthusiasm and commitment required to join our school, please apply.
(The full details can be found in the attached Job Outline and Role Specification).
What we can Offer:
· A competitive Salary
· Employee benefits: Pension Scheme, Holiday Pay, Employee Assistance Programme and Childcare Voucher Scheme
· A full continuous Professional Development Programme
· Training Opportunities through our membership of The Sigma Trust.
For additional information about our school, please visit our website http://www.st-helena.essex.sch.uk.
Please note that applications must be submitted on the attached Sigma Trust Application form.
Closing Date: 13th December 2018.
Interviews will take place on 19th December 2018.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. A disclosure/status check will be sought from the Disclosure and Barring Service for the successful candidate.