We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational Teacher of Mathematics to join our forward looking and increasingly successful Mathematics Department. We want the best teachers to inspire our young people in an environment that is supportive but aspirational. As a teacher of Mathematics you will join an innovative department led by a Head of Department and supported by experienced Lead Teachers in Mathematics.
At The Coleshill School there is a strong commitment to Continued Professional Development and all our teachers benefit from an effective induction and mentoring scheme.
Why should you apply?
• All teachers benefit from personalised pathways of CPD, such as the Outstanding Teacher Programme, peer support and coaching.
• You will also benefit from being part of the highly successful Arthur Terry Learning Partnership
There has never been a more exciting time to join a school which is open, innovative and has high expectations for all. You can have a real impact on the lives of the young people as well as developing your skills to be the best that you can be.
The successful applicant will:
• be an outstanding classroom practitioner or have the potential to become outstanding
• be aspirational with high expectations of students
• be able to teach across the age and ability range
Click ‘apply now’ and submit an application form by 9.00 am on Tuesday 25th September 2018
Closing date: 9.00 am, Tuesday 25th September 2018
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post subject to Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service Disclosure. The Coleshill School is an equal opportunities employer.