The Governors of this high achieving Catholic 11-18 school wish to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Mathematics on a 0.4 contract to work within our supportive school community.
The successful candidate will:
· have the capability to teach A Level mathematics
· be committed to the achievement and well-being of all students
· be an excellent classroom practitioner
· have the ability to inspire and motivate
· have high standards and expectations.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an ambitious professional to join our forward- looking school, which is set in 43 acres of beautiful grounds on the south side of Coventry.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS clearance.
Further details are available by contacting Mrs Green at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com by 3pm on Wednesday 17 October 2018.