Teacher of Mathematics
£95 - £202
Part Time – January – July
A school in Coventry are recruiting for a teacher of Mathematics for KS3 & KS4 to cover 3 days per week from January 2020 for 2 terms with potential of extension for the right teacher. The school are ideally looking for someone who has excellent knowledge of the curriculum and has a passion for their subject.
About the role:
• Teaching Mathematics to KS3 & KS4 and the implementation of the curriculum
• Making the classroom engaging for pupils
• Delivery high quality teaching to pupils of all abilities
About the school:
• Based in Coventry
• Fantastic department support
• Aiming to provide the highest quality of teaching
• Excellent links to public transport
• Be eligible to work in the UK(must have a valid visa)
• Have recent classroom experience as a teacher in the UK(essential)
• Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Excellent refer a friend scheme
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Megan Jones in our Secondary team on 02476 932910.