£2000 retention allowance for an outstanding candidate
Are you a talented and committed teacher/NQT of Mathematics looking to join a fantastic school in North Cheshire? Culcheth High School is looking to recruit an additional Maths Teacher from January 2018.
The position is a permanent and full time role. A Â£2,000 recruitment and retention allowance is available for an outstanding candidate.
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- passionate about their subject and able to deliver excellent lessons that are exciting, engaging and inclusive
- able to motivate and inspire students to raise achievement across all ability ranges
- an enthusiastic, positive professional with strong interpersonal and teamworking skills
Culcheth High School is:
- a popular and oversubscribed school, easily accessible on the outskirts of Warrington
- a highly successful school with GCSE grades above the national average
- a fabulous purpose built facility with outstanding teaching rooms and technology
- a friendly environment with motivated students and supportive parents
Further details can be found in our recruitment pack, which is available on our website www.culchethhigh.org.uk. Closing date for applications is Friday 29th September at 12 noon. Anticipated interview date is 4th October 2017.