Will you 'Dare to Excel' and join The Deepings School?
We are looking for an inspirational individual to join our school in the heart of The Deepings, a vibrant, growing community in South Lincolnshire.
The post is part time (min 2 days pw) or full time.
We are an 11-18 mixed comprehensive school with the full ability range. Applications from NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed.
You will have:
- a good degree and Qualified Teacher Status
- the ability to motivate and inspire students of all abilities and from all backgrounds
- a passion for your subject which shows in your classroom practice
- the ability to guide students through their academic and personal development
We offer you the opportunity to share our positive, professional, people centred and performance focused outlook by joining:
- a hard-working and progressive team of over 190 teaching and support staff
- a popular, oversubscribed school with an adventurous approach to learning and life at the heart of all we do
- a member of the CfBT Schools Trust, part of the Education Development Trust
Please submit your application on a school application form. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Monday 16 October at midday.
The Deepings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The Deepings School
Park Road, Deeping St James,
Peterborough PE6 8NF
Telephone: 01778 342159
Fax: 01778 380590