An Ofsted rated ‘good’ school located in Derby City are looking for a Mathematic's Teacher to teach full-time starting January 2019 and will run until the end of the academic year. The school is one of the most improved in the entire city and is now considered a great place to work. Over the last few years it has transformed itself and is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get into one of the best up and coming schools in Derbyshire.
About the Role:
· You will be required to teach Math’s to GCSE level only.
· January 2019 start and will go up until the end of the academic year.
· This is a full-time role with full days required.
· The role will require lesson planning.
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience.
About the School:
· Very large school with a strong leadership team in place.
· Students eager to learn.
· Well-established reputation within the community.
· School has recently had an Ofsted report that rated it as ‘good’, the school are keen to continue this rise and reach outstanding levels next time.
· Strong and supportive leadership that expect high-quality teachers.
· Located in Derby city.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this Catholic/Church of England school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills.
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lewis Bowens today on 01332 219 051 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.