Are you flexible, adventurous and willing to relocate at short notice to live and work in one of the most dynamic and exciting cities in the world?
Horizon International School in Umm Sequim, Dubai, requires at short notice a teacher of mathematics. We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate with experience teaching mathematics at KS3, KS4 and A level. The ability to demonstrate excellent subject knowledge and to consistently teach inspirational lessons is essential.
The Secondary department in our through school is at a very exciting time of its development with our newly opened 6th form adding new opportunities for our educators. We set high standards, have excellent facilities and have an engaging student body who want to learn and excel.
If you believe you have the vision to work in an aspiring international school which seeks to raise its achievement in the amazing city of Dubai and you are committed to setting consistently high standards for yourself, your team, and your students, please do contact us.
For further information, please visit http://www.horizonintlschool.com
Closing date: 9.00am on Friday, 16th December 2016.
Teaching at Horizon International School represents an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed individual to join an already successful school.
It would suit an experienced teacher who is looking to continue a successful career pathway. We are looking for the following qualities:
- Skilled in the best educational practices
- Committed to developing and inspiring every pupil, to believe that they can and will succeed in mathematics and in all aspects of their lives
- Fluent in using technology to extend and enrich each pupil’s learning experience
- An outstanding role model who embodies positive values
- An excellent communicator
- Is able to make a significant contribution to our extra-curricular activities (ECA) programme
- Is well-qualified, holding as a minimum, a B.ED or a B.A & PGCE / PGDE and QTS
- Excellent tax-free salary
- Furnished accommodation
- Private medical insurance
- Annual return air-ticket
We also offer an enthusiastic learning community of students, teachers, parents and Board members, who are dedicated to the development of each and every child. You will be working with a team of supportive colleagues with excellent professional development and career enhancement opportunities
If you have the passion, energy and commitment to drive accelerated outcomes for young people, then be in touch. Candidates are invited to submit their letter of application and Curriculum Vitae to the Headmaster at email@example.com
Interviews will be held via SKYPE.
Appointment Start Date 2nd January 2017.