Raffles International School, managed by Innoventures Education, nurtures and develops life-long learners by integrating the world’s leading curricula in a safe and supportive environment located in the heart of Umm Sequeim.
Middle: Cambridge Secondary, IGCSE
Senior: AS/A Level
1. Mathematics Teacher
Successful candidates must have:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a relevant specialism or a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics plus a recognized teaching certification (PGCE, Teaching Diploma, etc)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from home country or country of graduation
- A proven commitment to excellence
- Evidence of English language proficiency at or equivalent to IELTS Band 7.5 (academic) for Non Native English speakers
- Excellent technology integration skills
Applications are particularly welcome from teachers with:
A Master’s Degree in Education
- 2 years (or more) relevant teaching experience at high performing international schools
- Demonstrable Inclusion/SEND/EAL experience
- Additional relevant professional qualifications and/or strong CPD portfolios
RIS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Interested applicants should register and forward a full CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Innoventures Education is reputed for their high quality curriculum, inspiring learning environment and commitment to academic excellence. Together, our schools and nurseries have a student enrolment of more than 7700 from 100 countries and an academic and administrative team of over 1100 who come from virtually every corner of the globe.
Please visit our website to learn more about our schools. www.innoventureseducation.com
PLEASE PUT THE POSITION APPLIED FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF YOUR E-MAIL
While we thank all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.