Haydon is a large, friendly and creative school in North West London. We have been judged as outstanding by OFSTED. We are looking for passionate Teachers of Mathematics to thrive in our supportive environment. Whether you are a new teacher looking to do your NQT year in a supportive and happy school where personal development is at the centre of everything we do, or a more experienced teacher looking for a school where your passion and ideas will be welcomed enthusiastically, we would love to hear from you.
What we can offer :
• Room for progression within the Mathematics Department
• Working in a large department with eleven teachers and a dedicated support assistant
• Large A Level and Further Mathematics cohort at Key Stage Five
• Developmental lesson observations instead of grading
What you can offer:
• Ability to teach across all key stages including A level
• Creativity with lesson plans
• Sharing best practice and teaching methods with department
Reasons to work at Haydon school:
- Haydon has a fantastic personal development programme for teachers at all levels. All our training is tailored to individual needs and not just a ‘one size fits all’ model.
- The Haydon culture is supportive, friendly and we encourage staff at all levels to share good practice and ideas. We strongly believe that teaching is a truly great creative profession.
- Our students want to learn and be part of a community they take great pride in and take responsibility for pioneering change.
- We are a school that feels our students should be exposed to as wide a variety of cultures and experiences as possible. As a teacher, you will have the opportunity to join them in this journey.
We have a very large sixth form and encourage our staff to teach to A-level.
Please click on the ‘apply’ button below to complete the application form for this role.
We reserve the right to interview as and when applications are received.
To find out why we’re so proud of Haydon School, visit our website now: www.haydonschool.com or check us out on twitter @HaydonSchool
Haydon School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers must share this commitment.
To promote a safe environment for students, Haydon School employs a strict selection and recruitment policy which includes all statutory checks on staff and regular volunteers including Enhanced DBS (disclosure and barring service) checks.