We seek a committed and enthusiastic teacher of Maths to join an excellently resourced Mathematics department at this successful and oversubscribed Specialist Maths and Computing school. Teaching to A level is available.
For a successful NQT, an Early Start scheme from 2 July, which includes payments across the summer holidays and a well-established induction package, will be available.
With direct links to the ‘Outstanding’ Billericay Educational Consortium, The Billericay School is renowned for the high standards of CPD it delivers as well as the collaborative and supportive ethos it promotes amongst staff.
• To teach Mathematics across the ability range in line with departmental scheme of work and policies
• To participate in the development of appropriate syllabuses, materials and schemes of work.
Additional Specific Responsibilities
• To be Form Tutor of an assigned form and to carry out related duties in accordance with the general job description of Form Tutor.
• To carry out a share of supervisory duties in accordance with published rosters.
• To participate in appropriate meetings with colleagues and parents relative to the above duties.