This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic Secondary Maths teacher interested in teaching abroad.
Pine Forest High School serves a diverse student population of approximately 1,700 students. We take great pride in our strong academic, fine arts and vocational curriculums along with outstanding extracurricular and athletic programs. High expectations, coupled with a safe and orderly environment, assist our students in developing skills that extend beyond their high school careers. Our motto is “One step at a time…One student at a time.”
All international candidates are required to apply directly with our partner, Participate. Participate has been an official U.S. Department of State Exchange Visitor Program for more than 30 years and has helped more than 10,000 international educators experience teaching in the U.S. Participate screens, provides visa sponsorship and supports participants throughout their stay in the United States, in conjunction with their host school. Candidates must first pass Participate's screening in order to be considered for this position.
About the role:
- Secondary Maths Teacher
- Full-time, full-year position
- Willing to commit to a minimum of two years, with a maximum stay of five years
Two years of full-time teaching experience in Secondary Maths (Two years by July 2019)
- Bachelor of Education with Maths or a combination of a Bachelor's degree with a Postgraduate Certificate or Degree in Maths with QT
- Currently teaching full-time
- Hold a driver's license and have at least one year of experience driving a car
- Non-U.S. citizen or permanent resident
How to apply:
Interested applicants should visit https://go.participate.com/tes to register and fill out an online application.
Please visit the Participate website at https://go.participate.com/tes and click on the chat button (bottom right side of the screen) to reach our helpful staff.
Jeff Seaby - International Recruitment Manager
Learn without limits