We are looking to employ a talented, ambitious teacher; well informed on current educational issues, with a passion for Mathematics, to join our successful 11-18 mixed comprehensive high school; a school committed to delivering high quality, innovative learning experiences for its students; A school where results are consistently strong at both GCSE and A Level.
We can offer you:
• A dynamic and well-resourced department
• A school which is proud of the exceptional progress and achievement of its young people with strong results over a number of years
• A school rated as ‘Good’ by OFSTED with impressive outcomes in recent years and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare rated as ‘Outstanding’
• A department with strong and consistent results
• A school committed to the well-being and professional development of staff
• Have the capacity to maintain consistently high attainment through motivating and inspiring students and colleagues
• Have experience at KS3, KS4
• Be committed to delivering a high quality learning experience
• Be confident with IT and willing to develop personal skills working with new technology
• Be able to work in a strong, closely knit team, supporting developments in the curriculum
• Have drive, enthusiasm, resilience and humour
Please send completed applications to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 18th October 2019 (Mid-day)
Interview Date: Tuesday 29th October 2019