MATHS TEACHER (Secondary Phase) - applications from NQTs welcomed
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding candidate for a unique and exciting opportunity to join our team within our secondary phase.
This is a superb opportunity for the right candidate to work in a supportive and energetic school.
The candidate will be:
- an outstanding teacher
- highly organised, motivational and flexible
- an inclusive individual, with high expectations of all students, who is committed to all students reaching their full potential
- dedicated to raising standards and working in partnership with others
- experienced and able to provide technical IT advice and support
We can offer:
- a supportive leadership team and vibrant professional community
- quality training to those new to the career
- a commitment to continuing professional development
- a positive school culture which believes in distributed/ collaborative leadership
- energetic and enthusiastic high attaining students
- a supportive, Christian ethos across our school communities
- an Apple MacBook
- a Federation CPD programme
About the school:
St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful outstanding school with three school campuses; primary sites in Woolwich and Greenwich Peninsula and a secondary site currently based in Blackheath. It leads a federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.
St Mary Magdalene’s secondary phase opened in September 2016 and will provide a total of 900 places for students aged 11-16. It will also offer a sixth form provision from September 2018, providing 300 places for students aged 16-19, at which time the permanent school site on the Greenwich Peninsula will open.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st March 2017 (12.00 noon)
Interview Date: w/c 27th March 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to show they share this commitment; enhanced criminal records bureau disclosure is required for all staff.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be telephoned & invited to attend interview.