Teacher of Mathematics TPS (Outer London)
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, outstanding and innovative professional to join our Maths Faculty. The Maths Faculty is a creative, forward-thinking and supportive department committed to raising standards. The successful applicant will:
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner, committed to achieving and sustaining high standards of Learning and Teaching
- Have a rigorous and inventive approach to the delivery of Maths across both KS3 and KS4 and be enthusiastic about the subject with the ability to inspire our students
- Have outstanding classroom management skills, high expectations and a commitment to the best possible outcomes for all students
- Engage with the current national agenda on Maths teaching and the curriculum and enable the Academy to continue to meet this challenge
- Be highly motivated and self-driven with the ability to work with other, high achieving professionals
We can offer you:
- A happy, welcoming environment where children enjoy coming to school to learn
- Friendly, supportive and enthusistic staff
- Excellent opportunities to further develop your skil;s
A full and comprehensive induction programme is followed for all new staff, including those new to the profession.
Emerson Park is a successful and oversubscribed 11-16 Specialist Sports College in the London Borough of Havering. We are set in pleasant surroundings on the edge of the green belt with close proximity to both countryside and central London. We are fortunate to benefit from talented and hardworking staff, supportive parents and committed Governors and enthusiastic students. The academy has a traditional ethos and enjoys a good reputation in the area.
Applications can be submitted online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any techncial difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
If you wish to discuss the position or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head’s PA, Mrs Beney.
Closing date for applications is Monday 30th April 2013