Teacher today, middle leader tomorrow?
Are you a dynamic and inspirational teacher of Mathematics? Do you want to work with highly aspirational students?
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and outstanding teacher of Mathematics who will lead by example, support the department in achieving its ambitious targets and have the capacity and commitment to raise student achievement even further. This is a fantastic opportunity to help shape the developing Mathematics department.
At Haute Vallée we are looking to recruit an exceptional person, someone with the energy and drive to play a key role in our school improvement. We strongly believe that we must all continue learning from each other and will therefore be appointing a high quality individual who is not afraid to take risks and who will always look to improve and share practice with colleagues.
The successful candidates will:
- be a teacher of mathematics/NQT with consistently ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ classroom practice
- be a passionate advocate of the subject who contributes effectively to departmental and whole school improvement.
- be able to teach across the full age and ability range at age 11-16,
eager to become a supportive Form Tutor.
- be able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school.
- have high expectations of themselves and others
- be a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- be flexible and a good team player
- have a desire to become a middle leader
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will need to undertake a DBS enhanced clearance for the academy.
For further information visit our website http://www.hautevallee.sch.je/ or to arrange a visit please contact Faye Scott – School Business Manager firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 01534 736524